Confidential| Date Posted: 21-Oct-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed according to the master programme and detailed work programs
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with authorities and consultants to ensure compliance with local construction regulations
- Resolving technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Ensure safe work procedures are implemented
- Familiar with relevant legal requirement
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel & Word, MS Project, AutoCad.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Civil Engineering (Earthwork, Road Work & Drainage) is preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills, positive attitude and pro-active
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.