Join Dream Forest Stories in building an exciting new web channel reporting on happenings in your neighbourhood, and talking about topics and people that matter to you, your family, and friends.
We are an award-winning production house known for our current affairs, lifestyle, and entertainment shows for
television. We also run a web channel and are now recruiting 10 Citizen Journalists (CityJos) for our channel’s
awesome expansion plans. Join us and make a mark on our media landscape! We will train and equip you to produce on-the-ground, fun and meaningful content for Singapore and overseas.
Looking for candidates who are:
• Personable, attractive, and dynamic
• Good story-tellers and articulate in English
• Champions of the people, nosey and interested in things around you
• Very meticulous and always able to meet deadlines
• Able to work independently, yet relish working in a team
• Not from media (CityJo position is under the career conversion programme for non-media professionals)
You need to be able to:
• Come up with story ideas on the community
• Tell 2-3 such stories creatively and with imagination each week
• Conduct short interviews on how people feel about issues of the day
• Film, write, present and produce these short 3-4 minute videos
• Connect people simultaneously in nation-wide events through team reporting
What we offer :
• Training and on-the-job learning
• Opportunity to learn new skills in journalism and video production
• Working with experienced editorial and production professionals
• Competitive monthly salary with CPF contributions
• Annual leave, medical subsidies, and group medical insurance
Come with NRIC and resume to our walk-in application-and-audition on April 30 2021 (Fri) or 1 May 2021 (Sat).
Please email [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call +65 6552 7778 for a written audition slot and the venue.
PS: Owing to the need for social distancing, those without confirmed written slots will not be allowed to enter the audition hall.
Dream Forest Stories Pte Ltd