Cinema Operations Manager.
Our client is into Entertainment industry. They have an immediate requirement for a Cinema Operations Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and execute operational procedures to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the business.
- Perform duties and supervise staffs and F&B officers in all aspects of operations including Box Office, Concessions, retail, coffee shop, lounges, ushering and projection.
- Develop, set, review and monitor uniform standards, operational practices, company policies, hygiene, quality standards and ensure they are adhered to
- Ensure efficient and effective deployment of staff to provide service standard and manage business levels
- Continuously review all aspects of the operations to maximize customer satisfaction, operational efficiency and effectiveness, enhancement of sales, profitability and standards.
- Responsible for coordinating and ensuring the effective training and development of all managers and staff including succession planning.
- Ensure all day-to-day accounting and financial controls are operational.
- Liaise with marketing staff in the preparation of advertising and marketing plans and ensure full support from operations
- Event Organisation & Coordination
- Diploma in Marketing / Management / Business.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of operations experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Upto $3000/-pm based on experience
- Full Time-Permanent
- 6 working days per week
Work place : City
Interested candidates please email resume in MSWord format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] . Please include your contact details, salary drawn/expected, notice period , etc.
Job posted by:
Saitech Intl (06C4808)
Saitech International Pte.