Chinese Language Teacher (One year contract)
Reporting to the Assistant Head/Head, you will be expected to develop and implement an instructional programme to meet the learning needs of gifted and talented students and lead the students in achieving academic success. You will also attend to the affective growth of the students by liaising and networking with other professionals, parents and careers to meet the pastoral and cognitive needs of the students.
- Apply pedagogy that attends to the different learning needs of the gifted students.
- Assess work, give appropriate feedback and maintain records of pupils' progress and development.
- Undertake pastoral duties, such as taking on the role of form teacher, and support pupils on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties.
- Participate in and organize co-curricular activities.
- Participate in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and school-wide training events
- A good University degree in the subject content area is required with relevant teaching qualifications
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word) Skills
- Interpersonal Skills, Class Management Skills, Takes Initiative, Effective Communication
- Strong verbal communication and written English
- Good Team player
Please send a detailed resume and a recent photograph to:
The Human Resource Department
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.
Raffles Girls' School