Chinese Language Teacher
EduGrove is looking for passionate and dedicated Chinese Language Teachers to join our teaching team. We are especially looking for teachers who possess a fun and bubbly disposition and want to teach in a fun and engaging way! If you have 3 or more years of experience teaching Chinese Language in Singapore, love children, and can speak and write fluently in English, then we want you!
- Great career advancement opportunities
- Fun and flexible work culture
- Work with a multi-award winning company!
- Conduct Chinese Language enrichment lessons according to the teaching plan provided with enthusiasm
- Teach using specially designed fun-filled interactive activities, drama and games to students from Playgroup level to pre-schoolers, primary and/or secondary students.
- Plan, review and evaluate lessons.
- Update and correspond with parents after each class.
- Give regular feedback to parents on students’ needs and wellbeing.
- Provide clear and confident explanation of programmes and activities to prospective customers.
- Update and tailor-make existing curriculum to better suit each class.
- Assist in the Head of Curriculum in developing new course curriculum.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Education/ Chinese Studies/ Chinese Language or other related degrees from NUS, NTU, NIE or other reputable university.
- Must be able to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently. (Lessons will be conducted in Mandarin language and communication with parents in English).
- Candidates with experience teaching in primary or secondary levels in Ministry of Education Schools are preferred.
- Must have a good understanding of Singapore’s Ministry of Education’s Chinese Language curriculum.
- Must be passionate in learning and teaching.
- Must love working with children.
- Must possess a fun-loving, energetic and bubbly disposition.
- Candidates with experience or training in drama have an added advantage.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must be able to work on Saturdays and/or Sundays (5-day work week).
- Candidates with less than 3 years of teaching experience are welcome to apply too.
Selected candidates will undergo at least 2 to 6 months of training (depending on level of teaching experience) before being assigned to teach.
WHY JOIN US?
- We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company
- We provide healthcare and medical benefits
EduGrove Mandarin Enrichment Centre