- Together with the Pedagogy team , provide leadership to teachers in quality early childhood curriculum design, development and implementation of teaching;
- Coach and support teachers to monitor, assess, document and maintain evaluation and assessment of children’s learning and development;
- Develop strategies to market and maintain the school’s student enrolment to maximise the school capacity;
- Manage cost control in all aspects of school operations;
- Select, coach and mentor teachers to maximise their professional relationship with parents, harmonious working relations with colleagues and teaching performance for the growth of students under their care;
- Maintain students’ records and teacher to student ratio as required by the Ministry and where necessary stand in as class teacher to maintain such ratio;
- Maintain the school physical condition and maximise the facilities to provide learning environment of students;
- Establish and maintain positive and effective communication with parents and the school community;
- Organise school events to support cultural, festive events, racial harmony and green environment
- A recognised Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education from an approved institution and Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (Leadership) or its equivalent;
- At least 5 years working experience in a pre-school with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- High EQ, matured, exemplary leadership and management skills are essential;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- We seek only passionate and dedicated educators who want to make a difference in children's learning.
Working location: Islandwide
We offer a competitive remuneration package plus benefits to the right candidate.Interested candidates are invited to apply online by clicking ‘APPLY NOW’ button below.
Please include cover application letter and detailed CV with current and expected salary, and copies of qualifications and testimonials.On appointment original copies must be provided for verification.