Childcare Centre Vice-Principal
Confidential| Date Posted: 4-Jul-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist the Principal in the operations of the centre including Student Recruitment, Publicity and Promotional Activities, Curriculum Planning.
- Assist and schedule monthly Curriculum and Business Meetings.
- Plan and organize Special Community Events, Excursions, Plan and Implement Parent Collaboration Projects, Year End Concert/Graduation Concert.
- Plan and co-ordinate Innovative Projects in collaboration with Community partners, eg; Residents’ Committee, Primary schools, etc)
- Discuss and carry out centre’s self-appraisal with Principal.
- Assist the Principal on short term and long-term planning.
- Participate in appraisal procedures and in-service training that provides personal, professional and career development.
- Offer and receive advice and guidance on issues which affect the whole school’s performance.
- Assist the Principal plan, design, implement, coordinate and evaluate curriculum, programme, lesson plan in accordance with The Orange Academy’s vision, mission and core values.
- Review and mentor teachers’ preparations on lesson evaluations/reflections and children’s portfolios
- Assist the Principal to conduct lesson observation. Discuss and recommend training needs/ development for the teachers
- Is required to work for one opening and one closing shift (on any weekdays) amounting to forty-four (44) hours in a week.
- Is required to teach classes when needed
- Candidate must possess minimum: Diploma in Pre-school Education - Leadership (DPE-L) or Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Leadership (ADECL)
- Have experience in SPARKS certification
- Be self-motivated, highly disciplined and self-driven
Working Location: Tampines