Childcare Centre Principal
Confidential| Date Posted: 1-Jul-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Oversee the operations of the centre including Student Recruitment, Publicity and Promotional Activities, Curriculum Planning
- Organize Special Community Events, Excursions, Plan and Implement Parent Collaboration Projects, Year End Concert/Graduation Concert.
- Plan and co-ordinate Innovative Projects in collaboration with Community partners, eg; Residents’ Committee, Primary schools, etc)
- Collaborate with staff in long-term planning.
- Participate in appraisal procedures and in-service training that provides personal, professional and career development.
- Offer and receive advice and guidance on issues which affect the whole school’s performance.
- To plan, design, implement, coordinate and evaluate curriculum, programme, lesson plan in accordance with The Orange Academy’s vision, mission and core values.
- Monitor and improve the quality of curriculum/programme through regular evaluation and coordinate/develop professional development sessions with teachers and continuous research.
- Review and mentor teachers’ preparations on lesson evaluations/reflections and children’s portfolios
- Conduct lesson observation, assessment and analysis to identify new development needs of teachers and recommend training needs/methods.
- Is required to work for one opening and one closing shift (on any weekdays) amounting forty-four (44) hours in a week.
- Is required to teach classes when needed
- Candidate must possess minimum: Diploma in Pre-school Education - Leadership (DPE-L) or Advanced Diploma in Early Childhood Leadership (ADECL)
- At least 5 years(s) of supervisory experience in pre-school sector
- Have experience in SPARKS certification
- Be self-motivated, highly disciplined and self-driven
Working Location: Yishun