Child Care Teacher @ East Area
Every Star Learner – A hero with strength of Character, Confidence and Creativity.
- Plan and deliver a holistic and developmentally appropriate early childhood curriculum.
- Assist in observation and documentation of children’s learning.
- Provide proper classroom management and ensure the children’s well-being and safety in the centre.
- Assist in setting up quality learning environments.
- Build a strong communication flow with the parents.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Attained Advanced Certificate in Early Years (ACEY) / Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education (CECCE) / Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education – Teaching (DECCE-T)
- Certified by Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) as a Level 1 or Level 2 teacher
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a passion for children
- Be a team player with passion to nurture and develop children
- Positions are available in our centres located islandwide.
Note: You may apply if you are completing early childhood courses within 6 months.
Interested applicant, you may email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Star Learners Group