Chief Slot Technician
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 17-Jan-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Oversee the daily operations for Slot Technical Department and supervise the junior technicians working performance.
- Ongoing development and implementation of Slot and table games equipment maintenance and Repair Processes, Customer Service Training.
- Organize and complete all Slot and Table Games Technical activities in assigned areas, ensure provision of excellent customer service.
- Directs and performance manages Slot Technical Team Members in the undertaking of their duties.
- Ensure adequate floor coverage in the Slot and Table Games areas at all times.
- Ensure that Slot and Table Games Technical Workshop areas are kept clean and well-stocked with supplies.
- Verify and certify slot machine Eproms to validate jackpot payouts.
- Ensure that all slot machines and table games equipment are in optimum operational condition.
- Handle customer technical complaints personally wherever possible, redirect to relevant authority where necessary.
- Continually update personal knowledge of new products or equipment introduced to the slot and table gaming industry.
- Assist in recruitment interview for hiring new technicians.
- Arrange training for new slot and table games technicians or on job training for all technicians.
- Assist in preparing the slot and table games technical team members’ performance reviews and submit accordingly.
- Maintain effective communication and information flow throughout the Slot and Table Games Department with Technical Manager/Assistant Technical Manager/ Shift Managers.
- Protect all assets of the Company and the Slot and Table Games Department at all times.
- Recognize and acknowledge regular slot and table players.
- Comply with and administer Slot and Table Games Department attendance guidelines and regulatory, Departmental and Company policies.
- Completes Table Gaming equipment Maintenance and Repair Processes,
- Participate in and assist with assignments and special projects as requested, ensuring efficiency and minimal downtime for the departments and the company.
- Relocate and or install equipment, ensuring fully functioning equipment within an acceptable time frame.
- Respond to service calls in a timely manner, ensuring that customer service standards are met.
- High School Degree, College Degree or equivalent in related field.
- Electronic gaming technical certification background is an advantage.
- Five years Slot technical experience, at least 2 of which were in a Senior or Supervisory technical role.
- Good understanding of all aspects and facets of Slot Operations including Slot Machines, Table game equipment, Slot Management Systems and Player Tracking. Experienced with maintenance, and repair of electronic table game equipment.