Chief Of Staff
- Join a firm revolutionizing Logistics industry
- Be part of a dynamic & fun loving team!
- Opportunity to directly contribute towards making an impact
Our client is disrupting the logistics industry through their proprietary business model and technology expertise. With a solid roadmap planned for rapid growth they are looking for recruits who are buckled up to face challenges on a daily basis and are up for some fun along the way!
As the first recruit in the position of Chief Of Staff, you will lead cross functional teams to deliver business goals. Your responsibilities include:
- Driving projects and ensuring timely delivery
- Liaising with internal teams to build and implement best-in-class solutions
- Delegate clear roles and responsibilities to avoid any internal conflict or confusion that might hinder the smooth functioning of internal teams and their respective deliverables.
- Adjusting to the changing business priorities and market requirements to tune the teams and their respective end results.
- Participating in strategic planning as well as on-the-ground functioning in order to achieve end goals.
- Managing resources, budgets, timelines while taking into consideration possible risks and constraints.
- You have at least 6 years' experience with solid Project Management skills in your previous roles.
- You have lead and delivered large technology projects dealing with multiple teams and have a solid track record of timely delivery within given budget constraints.
- You have worked with new-age web technologies and are abreast with all tech related developments regularly.
- You can negotiate well and have the ability to influence teams.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- You are a driven individual with a solid focus on business priorities.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd