Chief Human Resource Officer (CHRO) - Healthcare
You will report to Medical Director, matrix report to Executive Director and Group CHRO. You will direct the development / implementation of human resource strategies and directions to support the business strategy and achieve strategic objectives. You will oversee and be responsible for all human resource functions, including manpower resourcing and planning, talent acquisition and development, employee and industrial relations, talent management and succession planning, leadership development, organisational design, retention, rewards and performance management, as well as change management.
You will also be responsible for the full spectrum of human resource functions for all the healthcare portfolio.
You will work closely with heads of departments, heads of institutions and relevant stakeholders to provide human resource support that enables the delivery of seamless, quality patient care through an integrated care model in the company and its institutions.
- Degree-qualified, preferably with a post-graduate qualification in HR
- At least 15 years’ relevant experience, with minimum 10 years’ experience in a management position
- Prior work experience in the public healthcare industry will be an advantage
- Experience in stakeholder management at senior levels and the ability to work with all levels of staff
- Proven track record of being a strong leader and an excellent communicator
- Preferably with experience in hiring, retaining and managing international faculty, including global/internationally renowned clinician-scientists and scientists with good understanding of parallel clinical appointments aligned with academic appointments and promotions (Professor, Associate Professor, etc.) as part of Academic Clinical Programmes (ACP). This includes students, PhD, post-doc.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Alternatively, pls call Jace at 6736 3280
Jace Choo Oi Kei
Personnel EA License No.: R1875164
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd