Chief Hiring Advisor
- Join an exciting, well-funded startup that is disrupting how people find jobs and get hired
- Build and lead a team of hiring advisors that provide hiring insights and expertise to employers across Asia
Snaphunt is a smart hiring platform that helps people find jobs and companies hire talent quickly and conveniently.
We are headquartered in Singapore and are backed by top venture capitalists. Our solutions cater to employers across South and South-East Asia and we are now looking to expand our team as a result of our business growth.
This is a critical role within the leadership team, where you will report to the Founder and CEO and be responsible for driving client adoption and ensuring revenue retention among existing users.
You role will include:
- Providing top notch hiring advice to our customers and ensuring a strong level of trial to paid conversions and renewals
- Defining best practices, metrics, goals as well as weekly/monthly targets and mentoring and driving the team towards achieving these
- Hiring, coaching and leading a high performing team of hiring advisors in line with business growth
- You are have at least 5 years experience within a leading recruitment agency and/or within a customer success/talent solutions role in an HR Tech company,
- You are a fantastic coach and mentor and can hone and develop talent.
- You have solid experience within consultative sales and enjoy advising clients on their recruitment needs
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are strong networker & relationship builder.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd