Chief Executive Officer 15k +++
The Chief Executive Officer has the overall responsibility to develop the overall direction of the Company including long- and short-term strategies and policies to meet the performance indicators set by the Board of Directors. The person will oversee all operations of the organization and be accountable for the profitability of the Company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Business & Operation:
- Create an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the Company’s vision, mission and values.
- Lead in the formulation and implementation of the Company’s overall strategic plan that guides the direction of the business.
- Establish key measurements to monitor progress of business, constantly review business performance against KPIs and to take corrective actions to close gaps.
- Direct and oversee the Company’s operational and fiscal functions and performance in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Drive the teams to increase revenues and profitability through operating efficiencies and controls.
- Build strong relationships with external stakeholders such as government agencies, clients, manufacturers/suppliers, and partners.
- Work closely with the Chief Information Officer (CIO) to oversee the overall technology landscape, including the company’s e-commerce platform, IT infrastructure and security, system enhancement and maintenance.
- Provide guidance to the Business Development team to develop and implement the operation’s action plans including product launch, client outreach, key account management, quality and service excellence and marketing communication.
- Oversee in the negotiation of contracts and business deals or partnership that the Company’s may enter into.
- Develop and expand the business through organic growth in the forms of expansion or acquisition.
- Assist the Board of Directors to raise capital through seeking the right investors.
- Develop, track and control the annual operating and capital budgets for the whole Company including staffing, procurement and operation.
- Drive the Company’s financial performance and be accountable for its profitability.
- Review business weekly and monthly performance reports and take appropriate actions to address gaps and issues.
- Build a strong team of competent and professional people who are highly motivated to develop and grow the business together.
- Mentor and interact with employees at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the managers and employees.
- Monitor and ensure strict adherence to governance and set high professionalism across all functions.
- Provide clear direction and regular communication sessions to all stakeholders, and address any issues and grievance immediately.
- Represent the Company in industry, community or national events that will enhance the brand and reputation of the Company.
- Develop close collaboration and working relationship with all stakeholders of sister companies.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by the Board of Director.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent. Applicants with an MBA will be a plus.
- At least 5 years in a C-level leadership role preferably in an e-commerce organisation.
- Must have strong knowledge and hand-on exposure e-commerce operation.
- Must have strong business acumen and proven ability to lead and develop a start-up company.
- Possess good financial knowledge including budgeting and cash flow management.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills with an eye for details.