Chief Data Scientist
Key Words: Data Science, Team Leader, Data Analytics, Predictive Modelling, R, Python, Hadoop
Role: Chief Data Scientist
Function: Management, Consulting
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading professional services company in IT services, IT consulting and digital transformation. The company is listed in the top Fortune 500 and one of the fastest growing and amongst the most admired companies. Their expertise spans from banking & finance and energy & utilities to healthcare, retail and education. You’ll be part of the organisation as an industry-expert in providing consultative solutions to drive efficiency and innovation among your clients.
About the Chief Data Scientist,
- You will be leading the advanced analytics / predictive modeling / Data Science team in Singapore to delivery data science projects.
- Develop and spearhead the expansion your Data Science team as a department.
- You will oversee and direct the end-to-end process of advanced analytics across different projects.
- Drive value for the business with analytics expertise and be an advisor in maintaining best practices of machine learning engineering.
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Master’s degree or a PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Data Science, Engineering, Econometrics or similar analytical field.
- 8+ years of working experience in Data Science in delivering advanced analytics / predictive modelling solutions.
- 8+ years client facing experience in project scoping, presenting results, designing solutions, implementation.
- 5+ years experience in a data science/engineering leadership or management role.
- Experience building and managing a team of talented data scientists/machine learning engineers to deliver impact.
- Experience in using R for data pre-processing and running statistical or machine learning models.
- Strong programming skills in Python, Scala, Apache Spark, etc.
- Good working knowledge of high performance computing and parallel data processing.
- Experience with big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, SparkML, etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team leader
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
- Key abilities in relationship building and consultative approach to business
- Able to build strong and trusting relationships
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Demonstrates good consulting hygiene
- Systematic and focused approach to working
- Confident and comfortable with client’s interactions
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
Su Fay May
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.