Chief Data Officer
- Help define how people find jobs and get hired as roles change in the coming decade
- Build and lead a best in class data team
Snaphunt is an AI enabled hiring platform that leverages technology to source, screen, and shortlist talent with a skills and culture fit for our clients open roles.
We are fundamentally changing the way middle- senior level white collar professionals find jobs and companies hire their specialist talent and are making hiring more convenient, transparent, accurate and affordable. We are headquartered in Singapore and are backed by top notch venture capitalists
This is a critical role where as a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for building and leading a world class team of data scientists, analysts and engineers to deliver data centric solutions that help make hiring and job seeking more accurate for job seekers and employers.
- You possess an advanced degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 5 years experience, ideally with some exposure to building and data science & data engineering team.
- You possess strong knowledge of R/Python. Expertise in Artificial Intelligence (Neural Networks, Fuzzy Logic, Evolutionary Algorithms), Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing/Text Mining and Predictive Modelling (Regression, Neural Networks etc) would be highly valuable.
- Good knowledge of Cloud Databases (eg. AWS, Azure).
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
. Ref :09894303
Snaphunt Pte Ltd