Chemistry Lab Executive
- Provide support for chemical/biochemical receiving store, including good receiving, distribution and taking inventory record.
- Provide support for lab waste management. Experience in chemical lab waste management (i.e. waste classification, segregation, documentation and proper handling) will be an added advantage.
- Carry out house-keeping of laboratories.
- Ensure safety practices in the laboratories.
- Perform lab safety inspections.
- Assist school safety rep on license matters, safety audit and documentations.
- Work closely with Finance Business Partner and stakeholders by reviewing and updating school’s internal asset procedures.
- Work closely with research staff/ TEs/ purchasers for update of school assets/ inventory items.
- Work closely with Finance Business Partner and stakeholders for annual asset verification exercise.
- Work closely with Finance Business Partner and stakeholders for school assets/ inventory items disposals.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the reporting officer and school management.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Recognized Polytechnic Diploma in chemical engineering, chemistry or related fields
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience of handling chemical, biological or biomedical laboratory activities
- Minimum 2 years related working experience in a science or engineering environment
- Effective communication
- High level of safety awareness
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to work independently and effectively under pressure
- Good time management skills
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd