Chemist (Waste Management)5D/up to $3.5k/West
- Supervise the process flow of Solid waste processing and Cementation.
- To monitor the safe flow and backlog level of TIW waste.
- To ensure the efficiency and accuracy of waste treatment in individual plant.
- Ensure incoming waste streams are to be checked regularly for suitable at plant processes and current safe work procedures are suitable for handling by operation staffs.
- Daily and regular inspection of the plant processes and monitor the plant 5S and TPM activities, safety and discipline at works, machineries and equipment conditions.
- Work with Lab chemists to evaluate and develop new treatment methods and handing procedures for new and unknown wastes, and review of operation costs and regular update to management. To always apply the principle of using waste to treat waste to minimize the treatment cost.
- To take stock balance and residue waste at every month end.
- To arrange manpower for daily operations and ensure adherence to SOP and safe practices.
- To prepare and analyze daily and monthly operation records/reports (e.g, cost, productivity, quality, non-conformance, etc) on plant processing and maintenance.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in Chemical Process industries with Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry
- Good analytical abilities and communication skills
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin effectively with Contractors and Staff
*Work week : Monday to Friday : 8am to 5.45pm
*Selected incumbent for the position will enjoy competitive package and employee benefits
*Company transport provided at pick up points (West & North)
To speed up processing, please send updated resume in Microsoft Word Document to include :
- Recent photo
- Current and expected salary
- Reason/s for leaving each position
- Notice period or earliest start date
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence : R1102557