Chemist (Rubber/ East)
• Develop, analyze and modify rubber compounds
• Analyze and evaluate supplier and lab samples with data recording
• Study and apply customer and product requirements into required rubber compounds and products
• Prepare technical reports for in-house engineers and customers
• Assist maintenance of lab equipment as well as procurement and disposal of chemicals
• Assist implementation and compliance of quality control procedures and safety and environmental regulations.
• Min. Degree in Chemistry or related science
• At least 2 years of laboratory experience in chemical industry (coatings, plastics, elastomers, adhesives etc)
• Proficient knowledge in organic or polymer chemistry
• Good knowledge of quality control procedures, safety and environmental regulations
• Understanding of polymer compound formulation and rubber/silicone molding is an advantage
• Knowledge about testing equipment (SEM, FT-IR, etc).
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 16802.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD