Chemist R&D (Waste Management) 5D/up to $5.5k/ West
- Working very closely with sales and marketing team, acquire a deep understanding of the waste sources; identify the new opportunities for treatment and recovery and provide technical support to resale team on the commercialization of the recovery products.
- Source, develop and apply new treatment methods/processes/technologies of industrial wastes and thus enable the company’s technical leadership and competitiveness.
- Establish cost-effective treatment/recovery method for new incoming industrial waste through working closely with operation departments.
- Establish and expand the process and analytical capabilities in the laboratory.
- Develop and apply new technologies for waste treatment/management through collaboration with universities/research institutes.
- Drive the continuous improvement of operation treatment through process optimization or with alternative treatment method.
- Follow the existing system and documentation as per the procedures.
- Ensure good housekeeping in the laboratory and be responsible for the safety and environmental compliance of the new processes.
- Ph.D in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering with more than 5 years of experiences in the area of specialty chemical manufacturing/applications, oil & gas or water treatment industry.
- Result-oriented, able to achieve targets through individual hardwork and team work.
- Good analytical abilities and communication skills.
Work week : Monday to Friday : 8am to 5.45pm
*Selected incumbent for the position will enjoy competitive package and employee benefits
*Company transport provided at pick up points (West & North)
To speed up processing, please send updated resume in Microsoft Word Document to include :
- Recent photo
- Current and expected salary
- Reason/s for leaving each position
- Notice period or earliest start date
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA Licence : R1102557