Chemist (Polymer) / MNC
- Provide technical support to customers, sales team and related parties for chemical products, such as raw materials of plastics, elastomers and coatings.
- Investigate and resolve customer enquiries
- Develop and modify coatings and resin compounds.
- Analyse and evaluate lab samples with proper data recordings.
- Prepare technical reports to customers.
- Provide technical presentation during internal or external seminars.
- Assist maintenance of lab equipment as well as procurement and disposal of chemicals.
- Assist implementation and compliance of quality control procedures and safety and environmental regulations.
- Perform duties as assigned by Technical Manager.
- Min. Degree in Chemistry or related science
- At least 2 years of laboratory experience in chemical industry (coatings, plastics, elastomers, adhesives etc)
- Proficient knowledge in organic or polymer chemistry
- Good knowledge of quality control procedures, safety and environmental regulations
- Understanding of coatings and polymer compound formulation and plastics molding is an advantage
- Knowledge about testing equipment (SEM, FT-IR, etc)
- Ability and willingness to travel (i.e. SEA, China, Japan, Taiwan, India)
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16734
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD