Chemical Technician, up to $2400
• Conducts activities of equipment power supply and control in order to assure the proper functioning of the plant. Moves raw material and process solvents received by Production Warehouse personnel
• Loads production equipment and conducts activities aimed to put instruments, services and plant in the right conditions to perform in the planned condition required by Manufacturing Formulas, operating procedures or Shift Manager dispositions
• Documents all the activities executed or to be executed signing and dating the official production documentation.
• Communicates and collaborates Shift Manager / Production Support for all the operations to be executed, in solving any anomalies occurred and suggesting possible solutions
• During the shift controls that the work progress in line with scheduling. Assures registration of SIC ( Short Interval Control) data which contributes to the control program
• Maintains a high level of cleaning in the working area dedicating parts of the working hours to housekeeping operations of the department areas and equipment following the indication of the Shift Manager/Production Control
• Any other general administrative duties/ad-hoc projects as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Min Nitec/Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- No experience required as training is provided
- Able to start work on short notice
Interested applicants please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Ho Yun Xin Claire (R2091773)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PTE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd