Infineum Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Role and Responsibility:
- Run the manufacturing units safely.
- Monitor operating activities in accordance with the production plan.
- Adhere to Operating procedures and Instructions.
- Ensure smooth plant operations with minimal support from Shift Team Leader and Operations Engineer on daily work.
- Proactively identify and report opportunities for improvement.
- Performs Routine operations (sampling, product movement, etc.) as required by the production schedule
- Executes Field Rounds, takes immediate corrective actions as required and download Field Round data for approval
- Executes Operator Driven Reliability tasks (Autonomous Maintenance) as planned
- Provides feedback on Field Round adequacy
- Generates SAP notifications and assign priority
- Prepares equipment for handover to Maintenance and sign off permit for readiness
- Perform gas testing and assess confine space entry (if qualified)
- Reports Production delays in Electronic Batch Sheet-PPDA
- Execute physical stock taking as required (monthly and annual)
- Responsible for the housekeeping of his/her own Unit
- Shift handover according to Operations Excellence Business Process
- Typically a member of the Emergency response Team in the field; participates in Emergency Drills as per schedule
- Loading and unloading activities (check trucks, check documentation) preparation and perform loading/unloading
- All Chemical Technicians must be qualified for multiple units. Multi-skills are critical to the shift flexibility and efficiency.
- Diploma, Nitec, Higher Nitec or GCE “O” Level with Mathematics and Science or equivalent.
Infineum Singapore Pte Ltd