- Conducive working environment
- Good platform to gain working experience
- Opportunities for career growth
Our Client, in the chemical industry, is seeking a Technician to join their team.
- Carry out routine operations on system to ensure uninterrupted supply of chemicals
- Perform routine sampling
- Monitor process through system
- Perform housekeeping activities for the work area
- Receive chemicals and perform physical checks from supplier and update system database
- Unload chemical from trucks and store chemicals
- Collect and dispose chemical waste while ensuring compliance to its environmental regulations
- Minimum GCE “O” Levels
- Trained and certified in Chemical Safety and Emergency Response
Working Hours: 4-days rostered 12-hour shift per week
Interested job-seekers, please click "Apply Now" or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attention it to Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899).
Celecti Pte. Ltd.