- Opportunities for career growth
- Conducive working environment
- Easily accessible from Tampines MRT Station
- Basic Salary up to $1,400 + Shift Allowances + OT Allowances + AWS + AVB
Our Client, a well-established U.S. MNC in the chemical industry, is looking for an experienced candidate to join their team as a Chemical Technician.
- Carry out routine operations on system to ensure uninterrupted supply of chemicals
- Perform routine sampling
- Receive chemicals and perform physical checks
- Unload chemical from truck and store chemicals
- Min. GCE ‘O’ levels/ Nitec in Chemical Engineering or any relevant field
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Certificate in Chemical Safety and Emergency Response will be advantageous
- Proficient in MS Office
- 4-days rostered 12-hour shift per week
- Day Shift: 8.30am – 8.30pm
- Night Shift: 8.30pm – 8.30am
Interested applicants, please click “Apply Now” or email your detailed resume in MS Word Format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Alternatively, you can contact Ms. Abigail Low Xue Li (CEI Reg. No.: R1982867) at Tel no. 6385 6696 for a job interview appointment.
Celecti Pte. Ltd.