Chemical Operator / Technician (6 months contract /Swiss MNC) (WEST) x10 - Immediate
- Carry out production activities (namely: compounding, packing, bottling, cluster operation and washing) as directed by team leader.
- Carry out production activities with adherence to EHS requirement.
- Ensure production activities are done right first time to reduce rework/wastages.
- Ensure proper housekeeping is carried out to ensure work place is clean and tidy.
- Carry out ad-hoc activities (e.g. cycle count, hose changed, weighing scale verification) as directed by team leaders and/or managers
- O level, or ITE in Chemical related fields
- Initiative, Independent and a good team player
- Minimally 1 – 2 years’ experience in small scale Chemical production environment
- Able to work shift
- Physically fit and able to carry up to 25KG of weight
- Able to start immediate and commit 6 months contract
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16223
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh| Registration No: R1109239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD