Chemical Lab Tech ($2K to $2.6K) - 1 year contract
The successful candidate is expected in supporting the technical service and development engineers to conduct analytical testing, extrusion fabrication, to accelerate application development, and technically qualifying new designed products.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
- Operate extrusion machine. Working closely with Asia Pacific Scientist & Engineer for packaging design development and new product qualification.
- Manage, conduct and complete all analytical & characterization testing in time.
- Maintain lab at top class quality which will allow the Company and customers to validate the performance of new development and application of the resins more quickly under real-world conditions.
- Upkeep the lab quality consistently and ensure it meets ISO and ASTM standard.
The eligible candidate is required to have:
- Min diploma in Chemistry, Polymer Science, material science or chemical engineering
- Min 1 to 2 years of lab experience
- Those without experience are welcome to apply
Salary range: $2K to $2.8K
US MNC (Chemical)
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd