Chemical Engineer (Waste Management)
· Control, monitor, and maintain the equipment and treatment processes in wastewater treatment plants. Be responsible for the thermal treatment system and physical chemical process for daily operation activities.
· Update daily treatment records, instrument and equipment checklist
· Assist in maintaining proper maintenance and safety integrity of plant. Ensuring all equipment is in working condition with minimum downtime and regular servicing is carried out
· Ensure all designated equipment calibrations and inspections are up to date
· Work closely with other operation departments and lab department on waste flow and waste treatment
· Assist in promoting WSH activities to operator(s).
· Assist in optimization of operation treatment, manpower allocation as well as continuous improvement on WWTP operation
· Ensure the treated wastewater compliance with sewer discharge limit.
· Bachelor degree in Chemistry Engineering
· 2+ years of experience related to water treatment plant
· Able to do overtime / shift work Remuneration
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code: 18324.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD