Chef/Kitchen Assistant (5.5days/$2200 - $2800/Bonus/Month Incentive/Uni,Club house
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 26-May-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
The Chef De Partie is responsible for the day-to-day operations and preparation of the Chinese kitchen, ensuring food quality is achieved.
- Assist on day-to-day operations and preparation.
- Ensure cleanliness of work station.
- Prepare food according to standard procedures, recipe cards, and given instructions.
- Participate in product development and controlling the operation of the kitchen.
- Prepare and cook food in all areas of the kitchen.
- Responsible for the control of food quality.
Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.