Chef De Partie
At Holiday Inn ® Hotels and Resorts, our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in.
When you are part of the Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title.
At Holiday Inn we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.
Join us as a Chef De Partie in Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. You’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills. Because of this vital role, we are looking for someone who can
- Works with Supervisor in the preparation and management of the Department’s budget
- Works with Supervisor in manpower planning and Management needs
- Provides direction to the Kitchen Helpers, including Demi Chefs, Cooks and Commis Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards
- Communicates to his/her superior any difficulties, guest comments and other relevant information
- Communicates politely and display courtesy to guests
- Establishes and maintains effective employee working relationships
- Planning of menus; considers availability of raw food and ingredients, availability of skills required in preparing new menus, style and standards of hotels.
- Prepare dishes for respective section(s) (restaurant, outlets, etc.) and assist in all kitchen activities to ensure that guests receive high quality food items in a timely manner. Coordinate the smooth service in relation to the pass and pick-up of food.
- Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled
- Attends and participates in training sessions as scheduled
- Prepares in advance food, beverages, materials and equipment needed for the service
- Cleans and re-sets his/her working area
- In absence of Manager, conducts shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Implements the hotel and department regulations, policies and procedures including but not limited to:
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned
In addition, you should have the following qualifications and skills that we are looking for:-
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Attained Follow Food and Beverage Safety and Hygiene Policies and Procedures Certification
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines
- A passion for the service and hospitality industry
- Adaptable, driven and someone who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Duty Meals
- Uniforms/ Laundry Services
- Midnight Transportation
- Birthday Off
- Marriage Leave
- Complimentary passes to Singapore Zoo and Wild Wild Wet
- Employee sports & recreational activities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Career Development Programmes
- Healthcare benefits such as Medical, Dental and Optical
- Insurance Coverages
- Up to 50% F&B discount at IHG Hotels selected restaurants
- Special employee hotel accommodation rates at all IHG Hotels worldwide
- International Mobility Opportunities
- Achieved “Best Companies to Work for in 2016 Singapore" awarded by The Great Place to Work
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package. What's more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we'll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts brand belongs to the IHG ® family of brands, you'll also benefit from all the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,221 hotels in over 100 countries over the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to IHG ® and we'll make sure you'll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com or email your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Holiday Inn® Singapore Atrium
At Holiday Inn ® Hotels and Resorts, our job is to bring the joy of travel to everyone. That’s where you come in. When you are part of the Holiday Inn Hotels and Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. At Holiday Inn we look for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life; people who are always finding ways to make every guest’s experience an enjoyable one.