Chef De Partie
The Chef de Partie will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the hotel’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
We are ideally looking for someone
- Maintain kitchen hygiene and safe food storage and rotation.
- Co-ordination of all aspects of the departments operation to ensure that the services of the Department are delivered to guests or internal customers with the aim of exceeding guest expectations and in accordance with “Brand Name’s standards and procedures.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of associate working in the Department.
- Analyze and respond to guest feedback, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction information; and give a positive commitment to continuous improvement of product and performance.
- Monitor all Kitchen equipment to ensure safe and functional operation and report faults to Engineering.
- Complete daily Stores Requisitions
- Liaise with other Chefs to streamline operations.
- Supervise daily food preparation and service requirement.
We offer a unique working environment within our innovative W brand and our dedicated team! And great opportunities for career development!
Interested? Let us know now!
W Singapore - Sentosa Cove Hotel