Chef de Partie
1880 is borne out of a passion for connecting people. We exist to provide a welcoming environment for members to form new friendships, engage in stimulating conversations, have fun, and maybe create something new.
The club welcomes an eclectic mix of cultural renegades. Be they artists, entrepreneurs, industry mavericks, or future trailblazers, they are bound by a common intrigue – to learn and change the world around them.
1880 is a collaboration of several partners including British interior designer Timothy Oulton, luxury drinks leader Proof & Co, and award-winning creative agency TSLA.
1880 has a span of 20,000 square feet in the heart of Robertson Quay. The club offers a variety of international cuisine, a range of quality wellness treatments, a screening room, an innovative coworking space, a high energy cocktail bar, a yoga & Pilates studio, an intimate private dining room, event spaces and an outdoor terrace. All these facilities will be designed to orchestrate social, intellectual and business confluence among our members.
It is our ambition is to link the major cities of Southeast Asia— Bangkok, Jakarta, Manila and Kuala Lumpur—through a network of 1880 clubs, to offer a space for creators and explorers to go out and stay in wherever they are in the region.
Purpose of Role:
To ensure efficient kitchen operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
A professional Chef de Partie to amaze the patrons of our establishment with excellent cooking according to the chef’s recipes and specifications. Your work will be an important factor to a client’s contentment. The ultimate goal is to expand our clientele and reputation to ensure long-term success.
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.)
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes
- Put effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
- Proven experience in a Chef de Partie role
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Knowledge of best cooking practices
- Culinary school diploma
1880 is known for attracting exceptional people who are passionate about service and the culinary arts.
Our performance-driven environment prepares you to build a rewarding career in hospitality.
Our management team search is focused on strong leaders who are dedicated to consistently driving high standards and achieving service excellence. If you enjoy a small-company-feel, are adept at building relationships, and have a single-minded focus on delivering quality,
1880 Pte Ltd