Chef De Partie
Violet Oon| Date Posted: 3-Jun-2021
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- In charge of specific station in the kitchen and responsible for all dishes that are prepared in this section
- Coordinate food production, stock and quality in the relevant station that the Chef de Partie is assigned to
- Check all set-ups for restaurant and events and coordinate food display and timing
- Supervise demi chef and cooks to make sure duties assigned are completed as per standards.
- Ensure station is organized, meals go out on time, and the work area is clean and orderly
- Rotates between different stations whenever needed to learn more
- Constantly check the quality of food prepared with regards to taste and temperature as per standard.
- Maintain uniform presentation and garnish of all dishes as per set standards.
- Monitor and fully implement the portion control established with the recipes to reduce spoilage and wastage.
- Ensure smooth and effective communication between various kitchen stations.
- Supervision on receiving stocks to make sure stocks are received are correct.
- Ensure proper and timely maintenance of machineries and equipment, liaising with kitchen in charge if required.
- Oversee that cleanliness standards are met for equipment, work stations and environment
- Adheres to rules and regulations set by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): culinary
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.