Chef de Partie
Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 28-May-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with passion and take pride in the role and responsibility.
- Support and follow direction of supervisor in order to perform role with precision and attention to detail.
- Contribute to effective kitchen operations and exhibit consistent willingness to assist other team members with job duties in addition to assigned tasks.
- Ensure that day-to-day kitchen activities are performed with efficiency while displaying the strong ability to multi-task.
- Adhere to all standards for food presentation, production, and portioning.
- Monitor the production of food items to ensure compliance with prescribed recipes and specifications.
- Maintain a high standard of personal grooming with additional specific attention to standard of cleanliness and sanitation in all kitchen areas.
- Demonstrate strong English proficiency to ensure strong guest engagement and communication.
- Vocational School or above, Culinary Diploma or Certificate level.
- Minimum 4 years’ culinary experience after apprenticeship.
- Well-versed in menu planning, soups, sauces, meat, poultry and seafood items.
- Proficient in detailed processes in food production, especially preparation of ingredients.
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment, food hygiene and sanitation practices.