Chef De Partie
Culina Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 16-Mar-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Assist kitchen team in preparation of food menu items as instructed by Chef
- Strictly follow recipes and preparation methods
- Follow food hygiene and safety procedures according to NEA required standards. Keep the kitchen area, cooking utensils, processing equipments clean and sanitized at all times, in particular with regards to temperature-controlled storage
- Clean kitchen premises and equipments, including walk-in chiller & storage areas and disposal of garbage to bin centre.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): culinary skills
Walk in interviews at Culina Dempsey
3 to 5pm (Mon to Fri)
Walk in interviews at Como House
10am to 5pm for 20-22 Feb 2019
Block 15 Dempsey Road Singapore 249675.
Culina Pte Ltd