Chef De Partie J3989MT
Nala Employment Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Mar-2019
EA Licence No: 16C8302|EA Personal Registration No: R1982127
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Assist chef in daily kitchen operations.
- Able to prepare a minimum of two cuisines.
- Carry out food preparations that involve chopping, cooking, and cleaning.
- Carry out the duties of stewarding and washing of soil dishes and equipment.
- Assist in storage and inventory management.
- Practice good personal hygiene and be neatly dressed.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in kitchen preparation work
- Preferable with Food and Beverage Culinary knowledge
- Able to work 6 days a week
- Able to stand for long hours
- Able to use a knife
- Able to communicate and write in English
- Able to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients
- Good personality and working attitude
- Team player
Nala Employment Pte Ltd