Chef de Partie
Hotel G Singapore | Date Posted: 19-Jun-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Make sure mise-en-place is enough and ensure smooth operation.
- Has knowledge of all preparation concerning ingredients, cooking techniques and presentation.
- Ensures quality and freshness of all food preparation.
- Make sure the station runs efficiently.
- Make sure all items and products needed are within sufficient quantity.
- Performs all types of food preparation as instructed by the Sous Chef/Executive Chef in a professional way to ensure quality and consistency.
- Certified in Basic Food Hygiene is preferred.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in a similar capacity.
- Good job knowledge and self-starter.
Hotel G Singapore