Chef De Partie / High Remuneration
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 7-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality.
- Ensure that required standards are adhered to in the production and preparation of food – in quality, quantity, safety.
- Managing and training any demi-chef de parties or commis.
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus.
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins.
- Assis other kitchen staff as need arises.
- Ensure that working areas are always kept clean.