Chef De Cuisine
Creative Eateries| Date Posted: 23-Nov-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
This position is responsible for maintaining the entire kitchen operation which include training and developing all kitchen staff and ensuring consistency in work performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise the function of outlet’s kitchen employees, facilities and costs
- Preparing hot and cold dishes and executing request based on required specifications
- Planning and development of menus and recipes
- Supervising, training and developing sous chefs and below and ensuring consistency in work performance
- Ensure quality control and presentation of food for the brand.
- Supervise and maintain food cost planned
- Work hand in hand with restaurant manager to ensure food quality consistency and achieving sales target
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Candidates to have experience in the Japanese cuisine
- Preferably with Food Hygiene Audit Certificate
- 4 – 6 years of related experience
- Have initiative and is able to lead the kitchen.