Chef / Cook
- To assist in this growing and successful cafe business in the development and direction of the menu
- Assist Chefs with creation and preparation of Australian Modern Cafe Cuisine
- Ensure that food handling and hygiene regulations are followed in accordance with NEA standards
- Ensure that quality, quantity, and correctness of food items served and displayed are as per companys and Chefs standard recipes
- Check that quantity and quality of items ordered are received and stored in proper condition
- Work closely and cooperates with other chefs, superiors, colleagues and subordinates in order to achieve highest possible satisfaction of food items
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Passion for food and culinary arts
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A dynamic team player with positive attitude and influencing skills
- Posses excellent communication and inter-personnel skills
- Full Time Required
Attractive remuneration & benefits packages that commensurate with the candidates experience and performance will be offered to successful candidates.
Interested and qualified candidates, please send your full resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jimmy Monkey Pte Ltd