Chef - Central Kitchen Production (5 Days' Work Week, Monday - Friday)
Calling All Talented Individuals!
The Privé Group wants YOU.
As one of the leading lifestyle’s operators in Singapore, The Privé Group is looking for dynamic talents for our existing and upcoming projects.
We’ve got an eye out for those who actively endorse our vision and who will become champions for delivering the ultimate guest experience. A rich career path awaits those who are willing to devote their time and energy towards creating a rewarding environment for all.
If you are passionate about the food and beverage industry and are serious about advancing your career (while having a bit of fun), we would love to hear from you.
Work-life Balance Working Hours
- Monday to Friday
- 5 days’ work week
- Morning to evening early shifts
- Able to take clear directions
- Proactive in sharing feedback
- Willing to share ideas
- Thirst for learning
- Possess a good sense of humour
- Cook and prepare a variety of food products
- Execute effective and speedy service
- Handle problems and complains
- Ensure BOH areas are clean and tidy at all times
- Maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene and dress code.
Join our growing team of experienced and enthusiastic talents
- Work-life Balance
- 5 Days’ Work Week, Monday – Friday
- Competitive basic salary
- Individual sales performance incentives
- Training and career progression
- Medical benefits
- Health insurance
- Staff meals provided while on duty
- Uniform provided
- Night transportation home
- Staff discounts
- Annual Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Long Service Awards
The Privé Group