Channel Sales Manager (Networking Solutions)
Our client, an MNC vendor in networking solutions, is seeking a Channel Sales Manager to join their expanding team. This is a newly created position.
This position will report to Country Manager.
- Develop and manage channel relationships with the right partners
- Establish constructive relationships with key personnel in partner accounts
- Understand partner landscape and identify, recruit, motivate selected partners in alignment with company’s plans
- Actively build and maintain relationships with channel partners
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Devise a demand generation plan with partners to ensure success.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Manage potential channel competition with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer/Telecommunication or equivalent.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience as Channel Manager.
- Channel experience with good network of Channel Partners.
- Familiar with IT networking solutions
- Strong understanding of brand management.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to deliver effectively and convincingly
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Salary: $5,500 to $6,500 x 12 months + sales commisson
Interested applicants, kindly forward your detailed CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] OR apply online. (Attached a recent photograph with your application)
Anveron Consulting Pte Ltd