Channel Sales Executive
THE ADVERTISER | Date Posted: 10-Sep-2018
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Setting up new channel and engaging existing partners.
- Implementing channel marketing plans
- Working closely with sales teams within the channel partner to train and advise.
- Regularly meeting with counterparts with partner organisation.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPI’s within channel partners.
- Working to sales and revenue targets as set by the Sales Director.
- Giving feedback to the marketing team on the success of sales promotions.
- Addressing customer service issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organisation