Channel Partner Manager
Experis Singapore| Date Posted: 13-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
CHANNEL PARTNER MANAGER (PERMANENT ROLE)
Our client is well established Global IT Solutions Company. They are currently in need of APAC Channel Partner Manager in a addition to their current team strength.
- This is a senior role focusing on onboarding and managing the relationships with Value Added Reseller and System Integrators.
- You will be a dedicated resource to hunt the APAC ground inclduing the VARs and Regional System Integrators.
- To foster robust community signing up partners across all verticals and geographies within your territory.
- To build a right for both VAR's, small/agile NSI's and larger strategic System Integrator
- You understand what motivates them, their commercial goals and how to map technologies to their business model to create joint value propositions, create new business pipeline and create new revenue for both parties.
- You will regularly train partners on our technology and enable them to be knowledgeable about our product and our partner ecosystem
Minimum Job Requirement:
- Degree in Computer, Engineering or related field of studies
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience as Partner, Partner Development and Channel Alliance
- A customer driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast paced environment.
- A tech savvy mind, with a good understanding of the trends driving innovation in technology, particularly in AI, cloud and Automation areas
- Able to travel within APAC Region as when business requires
If you are qualified and interested in applying for the position, please kindly send your CV in to De Guzman, Robi Anne at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No.:02C3423
EA Registration No.: R1544992
Robi Anne De Guzman EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1544992