Channel Account Manager (Printing/Labeling, B2B, Driving license, Up to $4K)
- Our Client is a well-established Japanese IT MNC, dealing with Printer/Copier/Labeling product.
- Recruit, develop, service, and grow relationships with corporate channel partners.
- Developing sales strategies, negotiating with partners, training and developing their sales team.
- Driving channel partner sales team to drive our sales & marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring the health of channel partners & their campaigns, keeping the Key Performance Indicators on track.
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly sales targets.
- Administrative duties, including the collation & submission of reports.
- Produce weekly sales pipelines report.
- Leads management reports.
- Crafting and implementing channel sales strategies to meet monthly sales quota.
- Facilitate business-to-business collaboration with partners trade shows, projects as well as prospecting for new customers.
- Minimum a Diploma.
- At least 3 years' experience in corporate channels & enterprise customer management.
- Good communication skills; bilingual as to liaise with Mandarin speaking Customers.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exposure to IT products & IT solutions, especially printing & labeling product is highly preferred.
- Obtain a valid driving license.
- Please update and stated all your sales achievement vs target set from each of your employment (Sales) in your CV.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 15909.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD