Change Management Consultant
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Nov-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Our client is a consulting firm that is well-trusted by leading global organisations. With a team of in-dept expertise, they offer a comprehensive suite of services.
You will be responsible for :
- Developing change management plans and creating mitigation plans for identified risks
- Monitoring adoption and efficiency of changes and reviewing actions for improvement
- Managing and building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Reporting on project status and overseeing budgets and allocation of resources
- Deepening understanding of objectives and challenges of stakeholders to develop appropriate solutions
- Ensuring work processes are seamlessly integrated with program
- You have at least 6 years experience in a IT Consulting, Change Management or similar role.
- You have strong knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- You have the ability to work with project implementation teams
- You have strong analytical skills and are able to identify crucial points and establish a connection
- You have excellent communication skills with ability to articulate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner
- You are a strong networker and able to establish relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
- Work with leading organisations across various verticals
- Excellent learning and career growth opportunties
- Market leading salary and benefits
Snaphunt Pte Ltd