As the leader of our child care centre, you will oversee the daily operations and lead a team of early childhood professionals to nurture and develop our children in the centre. You will ensure the children’s well-being and safety in the centre, and also build a strong communication flow with the parents. You will guide your teachers and look out for opportunities to develop them so as to ensure that they grow in their personal lives and excel in their careers.
- Attained at least Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education - Leadership (DECCE-L)
- Certified by Early Childhood Development Agency (ECDA) as a Level 2 teacher
- Hold a valid first-aid certificate recognised by ECDA
- Have at least 2 years of teaching experience in pre-school setting
- Display strong leadership skills and is able to manage a team of early childhood professionals
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work with various stakeholders, including parents and ECDA officers.
STAR LEARNERS GROUP
Star Learners started in 2003 and now we have 35 child care centres island-wide. Star Learners is an ECDA-appointed Partner Operator (POP Scheme) with the most number of centres and the joint largest wholly-owned preschool brand in Singapore. Join our family with more than 2,300 enrollments and 500 staff today!