BJIOS Orthopaedics| Date Posted: 4-Jul-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Direct all the company’s business activities, secure and increase the profitability of the Company
- Oversee clinic staff, capacity planning, infrastructure management and patient-handling to ensure that the clinic is run optimally and meet service standards
- Ensure smooth day-to-day operations of the clinic and to ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures
- Contact and liaise with vendors and service providers to ensure equipment and operational needs are adequately met.
- Monitor, improve and document systems and processes to improve organizational effectiveness and to enhance the quality of patient care continuously
- Ensuring that clinic operations are run in a cost-effective manner by identifying and tracking major cost components to achieve targets
- Responsible for staff recruitment and retention to achieve a stable, skilled and motivated workforce
- Manage and analyse financial accounts
- Responsible for two-way communication between staff and management. To ensure timely dissemination of information escalation of issues and recommending solutions to problems
- Develop business and marketing programmes
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Possess adaptability analytical and excellent decision-making skills
- Good leadership and organizational skills
- Motivated and able to manage pressure
- At least six years’ experience in the related field is required for this position.
Interested candidates, please email your detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], indicating job title with the following details:
- Reasons for leaving for each past and current employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Earliest available date