About the Centre Manager Position:
We are looking for an energetic, positive individual seeking a rewarding career that changes lives. Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes, an internationally-recognised leader in educational research and remediation, is seeking a Centre Manager for its Satellite Learning Centre.
Leading a team of skilled educators in conjunction with the Executive Centre Director, the Centre Manager oversees the daily operation of the Satellite Learning Centre, managing student progress and employee performance. The Centre Manager also provides stellar customer service while engaging and following up with clients to increase student enrolment. Additionally, the Centre Manager represents Lindamood-Bell to the community by presenting at conferences, events, and schools, and by developing and maintaining professional relationships.
It is highlighted that this position is:
- Full-time in nature
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (preferred with experience in special education or with SEN students)
- Requires the employee to undertake paid training
- Requires local and international travel
About Lindamood-Bell Centre Managers:
- Should have a passion for the field of learning and for helping others.
- Must have experience leading a successful team and a proven track record in both management and sales.
- Should be a polished and dynamic public speaker.
- Must possess strong English language oral and written communication skills.
- Implementing and ensuring quality delivery of Lindamood-Bell’s instructional programmes
- Evaluating students’ learning profiles to provide accurate recommendations for Lindamood-Bell® programmes based on evaluation findings
- Managing a team of instructional and operational staff and providing appropriate professional development for team members
- Presenting information about Lindamood-Bell in both educational and sales environments to increase Lindamood-Bell’s visibility in the community
- Achieving specific sales goals to increase centre enrolment, maintain profitability of the location, and financially contribute to the company as a whole
- Communicating regularly and as requested with Office Manager and Executive Centre Director of the Satellite Learning Centre’s Home Centre.
A pioneer in the field of education for more than 30 years, Lindamood-Bell uses research-validated programmes to provide instruction that allows children and adults to read and comprehend to their potential. Lindamood-Bell also provides professional development to educators around the world. Our learning centres are located across the United States, as well as in Australia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom.
You can visit www.lindamoodbell.com to learn more about our learning centres, our unique approach, and our students’ results. Over the years we have partnered with institutions including MIT, Wake Forest University, and Georgetown University, to allow for independent analysis of our instruction. Our work has been recognised by the U.S. Department of Education, and has been reviewed in scientific journals such as Neuron and NeuroImage. Reporting on our success has appeared in Newsweek, US News and World Report, CNN, BBC, and PBS, among others.
Lindamood-Bell Learning Processes