At Ossia Music School, we strive to provide the best customer experience to our parents and students.
We are looking for Centre Managers who can lead and mentor a team of Customer Service Executives in the direction of working towards the company goals. They need to be equipped with strong organization and sales skills, extensive product knowledge, and able to provide excellent customer service in order to ensure that he/she can promote the company and our programs effectively.
- Able to deliver a professional and high-quality service experience in a customer-facing role.
- Adept to and acquire a strong working knowledge of the offered programs, services, and processes.
- Identifying customers’ needs and maintaining a continuously high level of customer service delivery and satisfaction.
- Develop professional rapport with the customers and build positive brand loyalty
- Organize and conduct sales activities and events for the generation of more leads and student enrolments. This includes managing and working with the staff needed for the events.
- Attend to customers’ feedback and challenges in a professional manner and follow through effectively and efficiently to resolution within the team.
- Take ownership of growing an assigned center, while adhering to and manage the approved budget.
- Analyze sales statistics and compile accurate reports to the General Manager.
- Mentor and develop customer services executives and nurture an environment where they can be guided and excel in the field.
- At least 2-3 years experience in the customer service field, with at least 1-2 years in a manager-level position
- Strong sense of adaptability and leadership
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English (Being bilingual/trilingual would be an advantage)
- A goal-driven individual with the ability to focus and prioritize tasks that drive the growth of the centre
- Positive, extroverted, and outgoing personality with the passion for customer service
Ossia Music School